Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tomorrow, INDIA

Tomorrow I leave for India. I haven't been there since I was 4 years old, when my brain was too small to remember anything important. Except for three black monkeys with red eyes hanging from a clothesline. Each of them gave me a death stare.

Anyways, here are some things I've been playing with the last few days.


Robot concept I did in photoshop. Probably going to do a line drawing over it and repaint it to a finished illustration. Beer bottle done in painter for a while until I got pissed off and went back to photoshop.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, India huh? Where in particular are you going? I'm jealous, always wanted to go see it. : )

    Anyways, your stuff look brilliant. Like your flask study a lot, though I know my still life painting teacher would have pointed out the flat background. By that I mean how the colours dont "shift", but rather stay the same. If you, for example, introduce some fall-off over the table surface, you can give greater impression of light. Even though this might not be in your reference, it would still be something to consider I guess.

    Anyways, I hope you are faring well, man. And have fun in India! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bottle man! I hope your doing lots of drawing in india. Call me when you get back.

    ReplyDelete